Our snack cupboard is getting low again. If you would like to donate more snack, the kiddos and I would greatly appreciate it. We have 19 kids in our class, so we would need enough for 19.
Some favorites:
Applesauce-this was the #1 things kids told me when I asked them (we would need spoons to go with this)
Cheez-Itz/Cheese Nips
Goldfish- Big boxes are best, the regular size packages usually last only one snack
Scooby Graham Cracker Snacks
Animal Crackers
Oreos/Cookies (not the healthiest, but would be ok to donate since a package would only last us one snack)
Fruit Snacks
Any kind of snack you think the kids might like!
A few kids did say fruit, and that would be great, just give me a heads up if you'd like to donate fresh fruit. I don't want to have a lot donated at one time and then have it go bad.
Thanks for all that you do!!